Builders in Stanmore
When you want to start of your latest renovation and revamping session with an on-site consultation from an expert - completely obligation-free - you've hired the right service. Ideal for all home and business owners, and landlords as well, get work from the builders Stanmore trusts for high quality. When you don't have the tools or the time to do the work yourself, why not hire the local builder that does?
Why Do Other People Hire Stanmore Builders?
- Count on 24/7 support for all of your refurbishment work both over the phone and online
- Discuss your plan and budget requirements in-person in the very space that needs attention. A consultation with one of the tradesmen of the company is obligation-free
- Plan out renovation and repair services that meet your cost ideas, and be confident that the dedicated team of home improvement specialists sticks within budget every time
- Rest and relax knowing that all of the work we do is delivered under a quality guarantee and complete insurance protection
The Building Services We Offer in Stanmore:
- Painting and Decorating: using a variety of water and solvent-based, and speciality paint, we've got the experts and the tools for woodwork and wall painting.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: in need of a kitchen upgrade? No matter your property type, we provide high quality planning and installation work in a single package!
- Bathroom Fitting Services: from simple shower upgrades to full renovation jobs, we've got the experience needed for all plumbing, tiling, electrics and decorating.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: rely on the expertise of a professional to get that final skimming done right, and precise work on all walls and ceilings.
- Tiling Services: the experienced technicians will fit all types of porcelain, quarry, ceramic, glass and marble tiles, and also provide grouting and sealing services.
- Wallpapering Services: offering competitive prices, the wallpapering experts estimate the correct number of rolls, and fit behind even difficult areas like radiators!
You can also book us for the various handyman services we offer. From fitting curtains to installation of appliances - the experts are always ready to help!
A Little More Information About Our Services
We always work strictly within the budget that you've told us about. And, within this, you'll also have received a strict breakdown of all costs involved - we hate hidden costs and mysterious prices as much as you do! The price of your service will be worked out after a member of the team have viewed your property and discussed your plans with you in person. They will include:
- All labour, including a breakdown of tasks by room or area
- All materials, either an estimated calculation if we're bringing materials with us, or precise if you've already bought the materials and want us to use those
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Stanmore
Stanmore is an area in London situated 18 kilometres from Charing Cross. This is where the highest point in London is. The earliest evidences about the place talk about a church built on the site where an old Roman shrine was. The building was replaced by a new one in the 1632 and a newer one in the 1850. However the ruin of the second church can still be seen next at the place. The area has two leisure areas – the Stanmore park and the Whitchurch Playing Fields. The first club of Angus Fraser and Mark Ramparakash is the Stanmore cricket club which is among the oldest in the country – over 150 years old. The area is also known as the home of the Stanmore College and one of the best public schools – North London Collegiate.